Several Linux servers are available for users to log in to, via ssh. There is a collection of licensed and open source software installed on the servers.
The servers have good access to the ITS Research Storage system and therefore are a good place to run your programs, even if you happen to have linux installed on your desktop.
- Web server geo.vuw.ac.nz
- Cloud storage core.geo.vuw.ac.nz
- GIT server git.geo.vuw.ac.nz
- FTP server ftp.geo.vuw.ac.nz
- Subversion server svn.geo.vuw.ac.nz
- Python Jupyter Hub/Notebook running as web service
- RStudio running as web service
- Network Licenses
- Inventory server
- John Bradley Library Catalogue
High performance clusters